Larry Beneke, Beneke Financial Group, Inc sent me information on alternative financing for my school. He stated that 70 percent of tuition that was financed would be paid up front and that the other 30 percent would be paid in full at the conclusion of the course. This was not true. He gave me a packet of papers of financial instutions and gave me example letters to write to each of the companys saying that I was a client of Beneke Financial Group and that he would get $45 per application that was approved. This was all false and misleading information. None of the companys that I contacted had any financing like Larry explained. They did not even know of Larry Beneke. When I tried to call Larry Beneke he would not return my calls. I am not the only one he has ripped off. He stole from me $4434.31. Lets get together and put this main in jail.
lets do it, this man got my school for over $4200. This is not right. He should be in jail